I'm a red hot chilli pepper
I think we go good together
Just like icy water
on hot weather
I know how to cook
That's how I get fat
I got this fat raps
Fast tracks,
knick-knacks
Saucy-spicy snacks!
-
*tsss* Spicy!
Disaster master
Nothing's ever tame
From the spark to the flame
Burning slow, hitting faster!
-
I cast my fire spell
against skin of leather
"FAITH IN FATE"
this embers spelt
-Me, late? Never!-
This hot steel under my belt
Shall be enveloped on velvet
sooner or later
So call me disaster master
and work it harder,
faster, stronger
-never better!-
My sword and your anvil met
Stroking, striking, trembling
I rise, dissolve and melt
The faster it drops - dripping
the sharper I get - slipping
The harder it cocks - clicking
The deeper it inserts - fitting
-
*tsss* Spicy!
Disaster master
Nothing's ever tame
From the spark to the flame
Burning slow, hitting faster!
-
Hit the lights, down with strikes
Whispers, screams and moans
of lightning and chaos
Howling like wolves
Singing along as sirens
Calling out all storms
Backs arch, them bones crack
-Inhale - exhale now -
Sweet release of the crown
Our grinded grown groins in a gown
I told you I was spicy
-need ice-ice baby?-
I'm a lord
I'll treat you like a Lady
Devoured like an M&M
Made me feel like Slim Shady
-
*tsss* Spicy!
Disaster master
Nothing's ever tame
From the spark to the flame
Burning slow, hitting faster!
-

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário