Call me King Arthur
For I am in too deep
In-between your flower
Sweetness of your power
Power of your flirt
I'm kissing your feet
But you put me in your pedestal
I want you, I want it all
Acting like a maniac, acting like a freak
This is you want, this is what I seek
King of Swords, Queen of Hearts
With a smooth hand flick, a magical click
Heart shaped ass, sharp shaped mind
Repairs the parts that were apart
With audacity to defy the Gods
Muse of words, collide two worlds
Pull my strings and chords
While we envelop on each other like lords
Lost in lust, do your worst
My Succubus, suck me dry
Suck me dry, suck me deep
Tonight we dream before we sleep
Let's fly, lets BLEEP
Let's go on a journey, go on a trip
Through ecstasy and luck
Ecstatic, energetic, unapologetic
Pleasuring both mind and soul
Incredible, desirable, unforgettable
Show me what you are as a whole
A mess, a whore, a hole
A Princess, a Queen, a Goddess
Just as you are meant to be
Fearless, unique, complex
Perceived only by who you allow to see
I pierced through the veil
Able to unlock with my key
Connect and intercept my blade
Unlock and interlock with me
All expectations for which you plead
Will be filled and fulfilled gracefully

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário